Lessons learned and debunking sweeping generalizations as COVID numbers are on the rise
by Kevin Myeroff on Jul 2, 2020
Click the arrow below to play the audio file
While it appears we have a long way to go as COVID numbers are rising, Kevin has some thoughts on lessons learned so far and debunking some sweeping generalization.
1) Lesson learned: Emergency funds are necessary
2) Lesson learned: You can’t fight the Federal Reserve
3) Lesson learned: Leadership matters (Mnuchin and Powell)
4) Sweeping generalization: Commercial real estate will collapse and everyone will work from home.
5) Sweeping generalization: Face to face meetings are a thing of the past
Aired 7/1/2020 WTAM AM 1100