Kevin Myeroff's Recent Thoughts and Advice Around the Financial Aspects of the Coronavirus
by Kevin Myeroff on Mar 11, 2020
1. How and why is a virus causing so much financial damage with a market that is down almost 20%?
2. Why is the decline in oil adding to the problem? Shouldn’t lower gas prices be good for the economy?
3. Are we at a good point to start buying into this market?
4. What is concerning you the most at this point?
a. Virus spread
b. Damage done from reaction to fear
5. What is the best advice you can give someone that has stocks in a 401K plan? Do with your 401k plan exactly what you are being told to do with your face.